TRAIN STATION – 60335
Ages 7+ years 907 pieces 6 minifigures
Welcome to the LEGO® City Train Station. This modern station with a ticket office, coffee bar, control room and grade crossing has a cozy platform with an access ramp and a tree-shaded bench for travelers. You can help the engineer aboard the road-and-rail cherry-picker truck with its portable toilet or join the bus driver for fun excursions aboard the cool bus. Exciting adventures start here!
This LEGO City Train Station set is packed with cool features, including a ticket office, coffee bar, control room, platform and a track piece that’s compatible with LEGO City train sets. Kids also get a toy bus, road-and-rail cherry-picker truck with a portable toilet in tow, plus a grade crossing with a LEGO City Road Plate for connection to other City sets. Just add the 6 minifigure characters and let the adventures begin.
This Train Station playset comes with easy-to-follow building instructions for each model, so kids can choose to build their own LEGO toys or join friends and family members for a fun group building experience.
LEGO City playsets put kids at the heart of the action with realistic vehicles, feature-rich structures and inspiring characters for fun role play that’s based on real-life scenarios.
- Set the scene for imaginative play with this multi-model LEGO® City Train Station playset for kids aged 7 and up.
- Includes a bus, rail truck, trailer, portable toilet, Road-Plate grade crossing that connects to other LEGO® sets, 4 track pieces and 6 minifigures.
- The road-and-rail maintenance truck comes with fold-down wheels for traveling on the tracks, while the bus has an accessible interior with seating for 6 minifigures.
- When built, the toy Train Station measures 14.6 x 4.7 x 8.3 inches (LxWxH).
- This LEGO® City playset comes with a toy bike, hammer, shovel, broom, screwdriver, mug and ticket tile.
- This toy Train Station playset includes easy-to-follow printed building instructions for each model.
- LEGO® City building sets come with structures, vehicles and characters that inspire creativity and skill-building play.
- Contains small parts! Not suitable for children under age 3 years.
There are no reviews yet.