LUNAR RESEARCH BASE – 60350
Ages 7+ years 786 pieces 6 minifigures
Fun space missions await with this NASA-inspired LEGO® City Lunar Research Base playset. It’s packed with authentic details based on real space vehicles and equipment, including a lunar lander, VIPER rover and a domed accommodation module with laboratories, garage and air lock, plus 6 astronaut minifigures. Combine this set with others from the LEGO City Space toy range for nonstop space fun.
This LEGO set includes a printed building guide and interactive digital building instructions. Available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets, the digital guide comes with zoom and rotate tools that allow kids to visualize each model from all angles as they build.
LEGO City Space toy playsets come with feature-rich models inspired by real NASA machines, vehicles and spacecraft, plus inspiring astronaut characters for imaginative, open-ended play based on real-life space missions.
- LEGO® City space-themed playset – The LEGO City Lunar Research Base playset is packed with NASA-inspired details for imaginative space play.
- What’s in the box? – Everything kids need to build a domed Lunar Research Base and vehicles, including a lunar lander, skycrane drone, VIPER rover and moon buggy, plus 6 astronaut minifigures.
- Designed for creative play – This Lunar Research Base toy includes domed accommodation quarters with a botany lab and ground-level garage, plus a science lab, air lock and docking tunnel modules.
- When built, the toy Lunar Research Base measures 15.7 x 9.8 x 5.1 inches (LxWxH).
- Includes LEGO® minifigure accessories – This toy moon base playset comes with fun accessories for imaginative play, including a planet-surface scanner, plants, drinking mugs and helmets.
- Interactive digital building guide included – Kids can zoom, rotate and view models from all angles as they build, with the LEGO® Building Instructions app, available for smartphones and tablets.
- Developing kids’ creative skills – LEGO® City Space toys are inspired by real NASA machines, vehicles and spacecraft for open-ended creative play based on real-life events.
- Contains small parts! Not suitable for children under age 3 years.
There are no reviews yet.