FORMULA E® PORSCHE 99X ELECTRIC – 42137
Ages 9+ years 422 pieces
Discover a top gift for Formula E® racing and Porsche fans aged 9+ with this fast-paced LEGO® Technic™ Formula E® Porsche 99X Electric pull-back race car toy. Kids enjoy an immersive build, crafting all the details of the Porsche race car, then recreate all the action of a real race day using the 2 pull-back motors and LEGO Technic AR app.
Using augmented reality, the app lets kids immerse themselves in the role of a top Porsche Formula E driver. They’ll choose which circuit to race on, make decisions about energy management and use their skills to work their way up in the race. Using the 2 pull-back motors, kids will decide how much to charge the car’s energy before pushing the trigger to see the car race along the AR track right in front of them!
LEGO Technic building sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- Motorsport fans will love building this LEGO® Technic™ Formula E® Porsche 99X Electric racing icon set.
- Download the LEGO® Technic™ AR (augmented reality) app to scan the model; then use the pull-back function to launch the car using your foot and see it come to life in exciting races.
- Using the 2 pull-back motors, kids can judge how much energy to put into the car toy before making the perfect start to the race using the trigger.
- The pull-back function combines with the LEGO® Technic™ AR app. After scanning the car in the app, pull it back by hand then use your foot to launch the car and watch the result.
- This buildable model Porsche is an authentic model replica of the real-life Formula E® Porsche race car, complete with sponsor logos.
- This Porsche pull-back race car toy for kids measures 12.2 x 4.7 x 2.4 inches (LxWxH).
- The LEGO® Technic™ universe offers advanced building sets for LEGO fans who are ready for their next building challenge.
- Contains small parts! Not suitable for children under age 3 years!
There are no reviews yet.