THE BLADE STUNT CHALLENGE – 60340
Ages 5+ years 154 pieces 2 minifigures
Join the LEGO® City Adventures TV series character Shirley Keeper and the awesome Stuntz rider at The Blade Stunt Challenge! Activate the flywheel-powered stunt bike and unleash it to smash through the barriers for a clean exit before the blades come crashing down!
Set the scene for fun stunt displays and competitions with this LEGO City The Blade Stunt Challenge playset, including a flywheel-powered toy motorbike for real stunt action. Kids also get LEGO City Adventures TV series character Shirley Keeper and Stuntz rider minifigures for imaginative role play. Combine this set with others from the LEGO City Stuntz range for more stunt action.
This LEGO City Stuntz toy playset comes with an easy-to-follow pictorial building guide so kids can enjoy building their own LEGO toys or join friends and family members for a fun group build-and-play experience.
LEGO City playsets put kids at the heart of the action with cool toy vehicles, feature-rich structures and inspiring characters that stimulate imaginative, open-ended role play.
- Set the scene for action-packed stunt shows and competitions with LEGO® City The Blade Stunt Challenge playset, including a LEGO City TV minifigure.
- Includes everything kids need to build The Blade Stunt Challenge, plus a flywheel-powered stunt bike and 2 minifigures, including LEGO® City Adventures TV series character Shirley Keeper.
- Kids activate the stunt bike and release it to crash through the barriers and activate the dropping blades function for fun shows and competitions.
- The Blade Stunt Challenge measures 7.9 x 8.7 x 5.5 inches (LxWxH).
- Minifigure accessories include a toy megaphone and a guitar.
- This Stuntz toy comes with easy-to-follow printed building instructions.
- LEGO® City Stuntz toys put kids at the heart of the action with structures, vehicles and characters that inspire creativity and imaginative play.
- Contains small parts! Not suitable for children under age 3 years.
There are no reviews yet.