ANDREA’S THEATER SCHOOL – 41714
Ages 8+ years 1,154 pieces 4 mini-doll figures
It’s curtains up for Andrea’s big break on the stage. She’s won a place at Prof. Adrian’s famous theater school. Behind the doors of this beautiful Victorian building you can find Andrea rehearsing. Hand her the helmet as she practices the part of the brave knight. With so many props you can create a play of your own and get the mini-dolls to act it out. Now draw back the curtains – it’s showtime!
Know a kid aged 8+ who lives for their acting classes? Make their day with Andrea’s Theater School. Let them imagine being a star of the stage with this beautiful theater building, where kids who enjoy all things drama will love exploring this detailed model’s many features.
The Victorian facade opens to create the theater, complete with orchestra and balcony seats. Opening the textile theater curtains reveals 2 backdrops – a medieval castle and a nighttime cityscape. Spin the theater round and there’s rigging for the lights and a dressing room where characters get made up, just like at a real theater! There are also toy props so kids can create dramatic scenes of their own. LEGO® Friends™ Andrea, Ollie and Freya can act out parts under the tutelage of Prof. Adrian.
This acting school set comes with instructions for the digital age. The interactive guide lets kids zoom, rotate and view their model in 3D as they build.
- Impress little actors with LEGO® Friends™ Andrea’s Theater School, an extensive playhouse set where drama-loving kids can act out their passion for drama.
- This set is hinged and opens out to reveal a stage with 2 backdrops, orchestra and balcony seating, dressing room, props room, lights rigging and 4 mini-dolls.
- Kids recreate various theater jobs, from learning parts at acting school to working backstage controlling the lights or making up the faces of the actors.
- The building looks just like a London West End theater. Inside, fabric curtains roll back to reveal the stage, and there’s an assortment of props to spark creative play.
- When fully opened, this set measures 15.4 x 5.1 x 9.4 inches (LxWxH) and makes a colorful display centerpiece.
- Along with step-by-step picture instructions, this gift for kids comes with an interactive digital guide, allowing kids to zoom and rotate their model as they build.
- LEGO® Friends™ toys are designed to help kids explore their passions and understanding of the wider world in the company of relatable characters.
- Contains small parts! Not suitable for children under age 3 years.
There are no reviews yet.